- Lamb loin chops
- Gravy powder
- Beef stock cube
- Vegetable stock cube
- Sweeto potato
- Red onion
- Canned mushrooms
- Bread rolls
- First of all, grease up your camp oven with butter and put it over head on a single burner, or on the hot coals of the camp fire.
- Sear the lamb loin chops in the camp oven for a few seconds on each side.
- Fill the camp oven with a cup of water, add tin of mushrooms, gravy powder, beef stock cube and vegetable stock cube. Stir over heat.
- Once bubbling, throw in the sweet potato, potatoes and onion. Put the lid on the camp oven and leave over heat, stirring for 10 minutes.
- Add the meat in. And because I’m impatient, judge how much longer it should stay on for yourself.
And there you have it, a real good ~salty~ stew.