HOW’S THE SERENITY.
Something you might hear yourself say when you’re in a small beach-side town, filled with young holiday-ing families and keen fishermen/fisherwomen.
If you are looking to go somewhere with restaurants and night life, maybe Agnes Water and Town 1770 aren’t for you. But here’s a list of reasons why you should give this beautiful spot on the Queensland coast a visit.
- First off, book yourself in for a day trip with LADY MUSGRAVE CRUISES. You have the option to go snorkelling, take a guided tour on the coral covered Lady Musgrave Island or take a fishing charter with the boys (Food for the day is included)
- After a long day out on the water, return to Agnes Water and go STRAIGHT to Hook In take away. The burgers are better in Agnes Water.
- For the glampers out there, check yourself in to a Tree Top Chalet at the Agnes Water Beach Holiday park
- After a well deserved sleep, get up early, grab a fishing rod, and throw a line in
- At the end of the day, hire a kayak from Town 1770 Marina and paddle off into the sunset
- Or just keep fishing…
- And on the next day: REPEAT